June 03, 2013
Tata Technologies hosts six industry round table sessions at PLM World: Siemens PLM Connection Americas User Conference 2013
Michigan: Tata Technologies, a global leader in product lifecycle management (PLM) and engineering services outsourcing was a presenter organization and an exhibitor at the PLM World: Siemens PLM Connection Americas User Conference 2013, which took place on June 3-6, 2013, in Dallas.
Tata Technologies PLM professionals facilitated six industry round table discussions at this year’s conference. The sessions organized by the company were:
- Teamcenter site consolidation, upgrade and global rollout – hosted by Pradeep Peter, Tata Technologies solution architect.
- What's needed today for better decision making in PLM? – hosted by Rajeev Gopu, Tata Technologies TC delivery manager.
- Open source solution to automated performance and regression testing – hosted by Jay Butler, Tata Technologies PLM consultant.
- Migrating a million lines of code from TCUA 207.1.8 to TCUA 9.1 – hosted by Mr Butler.
- Silent install client scripts for multi-CAD integrations with teamcenter – hosted by Mr Peter.
- PLM in the cloud – hosted by Sean Slyman, Tata Technologies Siemens product manager.
“Tata Technologies was selected for these presentations because of our real-world experience in each of these domains,” said Mr Slyman. “Facilitating these sessions reinforces our position as software and software implementation experts, but more than that, it’s a demonstration that our professionals are valuable consultants who are capable of maximizing the value of PLM overall for our clients.”
In addition to the industry round table session hosts, the Tata Technologies team supporting the PLM World Conference exhibit included:
- Craig Radomski, vice president, PLM sales, NA
- John Haupt, vice president, PLM services
- Michael Allegro, territory account manager
- Dean Baugus, strategic account manager
- William Hall, PLM consultant
- Ravi Jata, automation developer
- Kody Koon, territory account manager
- Martin Rabot, strategic account manager
- Tracy Tijan, marketing specialist
The 2012 PLM World Conference drew more than 1,800 attendees from around the world.